Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Writer's Block...


(continued...)

Ah yes... to think that sleep would rest the brain and rejuvenate it so I may pen down oh so many words to fill this empty blog page of mine. Well I guess I thought wrong... I wonder whether I'm making any sense typing all of this?? Pray do tell.....

Of course my daily life isn't all that exciting to begin with so what am I going to blab about today? My life has been a routine for the past 7 years... not that I'm complaining about stuff but there are times where I just want to break free from the norm and go do something WILD!!

No No No.... I'm not going to cause a scene running around buck naked in the streets of Petaling Jaya let alone Kuala Lumpur or even within the fenced up surroundings of my house!! The neighbours and the general public might call Hospital Bahagia staff to come lock me up and throw away the key for that matter.

Don't you ever ask yourself sometimes how you ended up in the routine you have everyday? Of course there are the required things one needs to do everyday depending on their 'status' i.e being either single or married ler. Sigh.... somebody saaaaave me!! (trying to immitate Remy Zero's Smallville soundtrack piece)

Anyhow, I think I'll quit this blabbering of mine and let you guys enjoy the rest of the Wednesday in comfort. Hopefully Thoughtfull Thursday would show me more interesting topics to write about. If not, it's going to be a Thoughtless Terrible Thursday for me then.

Ciao!!

No comments: